Nothing is going to stop the kids from learning. With the uncertainties of the pandemic, the code.JAM team has designed a micro:bit class which will be conducted virtually. Read more about it below.
Code & Build with micro:bit (Series 1)
Every participant will receive a package before the online classes commence. This special package includes the physical micro:bit v2 kit, which will be used during the 10 hour programme.
What you will learn:
- Design thinking and scaffolding of problem
- Identify the problem statement
- Design a solution for the problem
- Getting hands-on with building a prototype
- Analyse and troubleshoot prototypes
Pre-requisite: Laptop or Computer with webcam
Here’s a video introducing the micro:bit and how fun it can be.
The flashing heart mini project is just one of the fun ways we can code the micro:bit on MakeCode. Endless possibilities!
Feel free to drop us any questions via email or call.