Level 1 is an introductory
course in Lego Mindstorms EV3. Kids will be learning basic programming to control their robot.
- – Build a robot
- – GUI of Lego Mindstorms EV3
- – Different blocks to control movement of robot
Level 2 is about programming different sensors and understanding the applications of it in our real world.
- – Using different sensors for different application
- – Find the values of different sensors and programming it
Level 3 will use a line follower program to complete a construction mission with the different blocks program taught.
- – 3rd motor for construction mission
- – Introduction to switch block
- – Using what they have learn in level 1 and 2, they will program to complete a mission in Level 3.