WeDo + Scratch
Does your child have a creative mind? Loves to play with LEGO? If the answer is yes, then you’ll love this course!
PlayDo is when children play and do at the same time. Play with LEGO, WeDo it with creativity just by a click drag and drop motion to program it to move and animate your Robots & animals and bring them to life! In the exciting course, you’ll learn the engineering concepts of how Belt, Pulleys, and Cam work together.
Watch them move and make use of the different sensors to activate them
Build & create using block-based programming and bring the robots to life!
What are the fun stuff you will learn?
- Creating many “Aha!” moments
- Basic digital literacy
- Introduction into the world of Engineering, Coding & Robotics
- Incorporate construction techniques with block-based programming
- Understand the concept of operators, loops and if-else conditions
- Exposure to different sensors like Motion Sensors, Motors, Tilt sensors and how it relates to real-world applications
- Understanding basic mechanisms of gears, rotations and how it works together
- Unleash your creativity in construction and storyboarding activities
- Final Project: Apply design thinking techniques to come up with a solution for the problem posed
Connect ideas, power innovation!
Build together , succeed together.
Challenges unleash creativity!
Innovate with intention, design with purpose!