Robo-live was first designed for our passionate young learners to continue their interest in Robotics and to take it outside of the classroom setting. Due to the pandemic, we conducted the classes virtually and the theme was to build a Sanitizer Dispenser. Read more about it below.
This course is currently unavailable. Contact us if you would like to find out more.
This is a 4 weeks online robotics programme to engage the young minds in designing and building a Sanitizer Dispenser to help improve the level of cleanliness of our environment.
What you will learn:
- Design thinking and scaffolding of problem
- Types of sensors to incorporate
- Types of gears and their applications
- Build prototypes with LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Analyse and troubleshoot prototypes
- Programme the device to automate
- Create an animation to raise awareness using Scratch 3.0 software.
- LEGO Education 45544 Mindstorms EV3 set at home
Feel free to drop us any questions via email or call.