Our online special will be conducted via only video conferencing application, in hope to help children who are staying home to continue to stay inquisitive through this COVID-19 situation. We welcome siblings to join together as well.
This is a 4 weeks online robotics programme to engage the young minds in designing and building a Sanitizer Dispenser to help improve the level of cleanliness of our environment.
What you will learn:
- Design thinking and scaffolding of problem
- Types of sensors to incorporate
- Types of gears and their applications
- Build prototypes with LEGO Mindstorms EV3
- Analyse and troubleshoot prototypes
- Programme the device to automate
- Create an animation to raise awareness using Scratch 3.0 software.
- LEGO Education 45544 Mindstorms EV3 set at home
Feel free to drop us any questions via email or call.