Our online special will be conducted via only video conferencing application, in hope to help children who are staying home to continue to stay inquisitive through this COVID-19 situation. We welcome siblings to join together as well.
The Scratch Bootcamp will be conducted online by our experienced trainer with a class size of no more than 6 children. In this Bootcamp, we aim to equip our participants with the basics of coding and the understanding of programming concepts.
- 3 consecutive days (2 hours each day)
- 5 consecutive days (2 hours each day)
What you will learn how to:
- Navigate the software
- Apply elements of coding
- Do flow charting and build on logical thinking
- Pick and choose sprites and backgrounds from library
- Upload images
- Move and control the characters
- Paint or change costume of characters
- Build a new game/animation everyday
- Perform troubleshooting on the code
Click on the video below to take a look at one of the games that we will be designing during the bootcamp.
Feel free to drop us any questions via email or call.